Missouri Pacific baggage-express cars were built from Dec. 20, 1920 by AC&F. Originally numbered 4186-4193. They were renumbered as 752-759 sometime in 1963. They were equipped with Linstrom & Miner brake handles, 3 Kw Safety generator. Cars weighted between 126,900 to 130,400 lbs. They were repainted in ‘Jenks’ blue scheme . . . informally named when Downing Jenks became president of Mo-Pac. Mr. Jenks, in 1961, started to modernized the railroad organization as well as the capital plant. This included simplifying the passenger train paint scheme which these cars represent.